Soul MusicDeath List 16.1
Definitely died - on page
- Mort - died in a coach accident, it went over a cliff, hit the dried river bed below erupting into fragments and bursting into flames (pg 9)
- Ysabell - as above
- An old man - died of old age (pg 99)
- Volf 'The lucky' Volfssonssonssonsson - hacked into pieces (pg 105)
- Mr Clete - died when his cart went over a cliff (pg 368)
- Satchelmouth Lemon - fell over a cliff (pg 368)
Definitely died - off page (ie referred to by someone)
- Grandad Lezek - dead (pg 52)
- A person - an hourglass vanished with a small pop (pg 78)
- Vincent the Invulnerable - stabbed (pg 253)
- Nudger Malik - stuck full of arrows (pg 296)
Might have died
- Brother Charnal - stole the alter gold from the Temple of Offler, had it
made into a horn and played magical music until the gods caught up with him
and pulled his... (pg 219)
- The De Bris gang - found without any teeth (pg 200)
- Scum - was thrown into a lake (pg 367)
- Some peasants who wanted to stop being peasants revolted. And since the
nobles won they stopped being peasants really quickly (pg 45).
- There is an ongoing inter-tribal scuffle between the Vasung & Bergunds. The most recent scuffle (pg 102) saw the combatants picked up by 7 valkyries who had to make several trips (pg 104). The scuffles originated 100 years ago when one side invaded the others village and there was a bit of a massacre. The others then returned the favour and after that there was some residual bad feelings. The tribes seem to have been fighting and killing each other on and off for these 100 years. There would have been a significant loss of life.
- Klatch is incipiently at war with the D'regs and Hersheba. Hersheba is at war with Klatch and the D'regs. The D'regs are at war with everyone including
themselves. This is due to the D'regs being either Klatchian D'regs or
Hershebian D'regs depending on what side of the border they're on at the time.
- Famous composers hang on to life for a long time. Most of them are deaf as
posts when Death comes calling (pg 153).
- The D'regs attacked the Klatchian Foreign Legion (pg 295). A large number
of the Legion were killed.
The L-Space Web is a creation
of The L-Space Librarians
site is maintained by A.H.Davis